With much pleasure we would like to inform you that the construction of Purohit’s room, toilets and wash basin got completed . It costed us more than Rs 1,65,000/- to complete the work. Though we initially started with an estimate of Rs. 1,36,000/- , due to drop out of contractor , increase in material prices and small increase in scope of work resulted in the inflation.
On the collection front we are lagging huge. On the specific purpose of raising fund for the construction we could collect little less than Rs. 1,00,000/- . We had to use the working fund for meet the need. Below is the list of donners who have contriubuted Rs 1000+ for the fund .
- Mr. Anjan Mitra – Rs. 50,000/-
- Mr. Brajo Das – Rs. 5,000/-
- Mr. Indranil Dutta – Rs. 5,000/-
- Mr. S. Pandit – Rs. 5,000/-
- Mr. S. N. Dutta – Rs. 5,000/-
- Mr.& Mrs. Soumen and Susmita Roy – Rs. 5,000/-
- Mr. R. Suresh – Rs. 5,000/-
- Anonymous – Rs. 5,000/-
- Mr. Prashanta Chowdhury – Rs. 1,000/-
- Mr. Malay Roy – Rs. 1,001/-
- Mr. & Mrs Sumit and Debjani Ghosh – Rs 1,500/-
- Mr. Snehasis Sinha – 1,001/-
With a loss in Pous Mela 2011 and subsequently not reaching the collection target for the construction fund , we are in bad financial state. We request to all of you to donate generously so that our beloved temple could continue to function comfortably.